The X International Conference on Computer Processing of Turkic Languages “TurkLang 2022”
We are glad to inform you that the X International Conference on Computer Processing of Turkic Languages “TurkLang 2022” will be held on June 16-18, 2022. Due to the current situation, the conference will be held in-person and virtual forms.
Conference program: TurkLang-2022-Program.pdf
ZOOM link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86564026120?pwd=OUVKenpHSnRXVDdjNXlIUW1HR0xKQT09
Conference ID: 865 6402 6120
- National Localization of Computer Systems and Terminology
- Electronic text and audio corpus of the Turkic languages
- Turkic Internet resources, ontologies, thesauri and dictionaries
- Technologies for morphological, syntactic and semantic text processing
- Machine translation systems and technologies and speech technologies
- Intelligence Systems and Technologies for Learning Turkic and Foreign Languages
- Semiotic models of information representation and processing in artificial intelligence systems
- Turkic languages as the basis for the creation of new intelligence technologies and knowledge processing systems
- The conference agenda includes plenary and sectional session, round tables, discussions and presentations of software systems.
- If you wish to demonstrate software systems during the conference, please send a proposal and information by email.
- The conference program includes a seminar on Computational Models in Turkic Language and Speech. The working language of the seminar is English.
- All works undergo blind peer review (at least three reviews). Original, previously unpublished works from 8 to 15 pages (main articles), up to 5 pages (short paper) are accepted for participation. The paper size is A4 and the format of paper can be downloaded from website.
The requirements for the conference papers will be available on the conference website.
The materials of the seminar on Computational Models in Turkic Language and Speech are planned to be published as separate seminar proceedings with further publication in the CEUR Workshop Proceedings electronic library (followed by indexing in Scopus).
Papers are to be uploaded in EasyChair: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=turklang2022
Conference working languages
Conference working languages are English, Kazakh, Russian.
Presentations are to be in the English language.
|Submission of full report texts||till May 25, 2022|
|Communication of review results||June 3, 2022|
|Communication of conference program||June 10, 2022|
|Сonference dates||June 16-18, 2022|
All the papers accepted for presentation on the conference will be published in the conference Proceedings and on the conference website: http://www.turklang.net after their revision.