The IX International Conference on Computer Processing of Turkic Languages “TurkLang 2021”
We are glad to inform you that the VIII International Conference on Computer Processing of Turkic Languages “TurkLang 2021” will be held on September 21-23, 2021. Due to the current situation, the conference will be held remotely using modern information technologies.
- Formal models and software services for Turkic languages
- National localization of computer systems and terminology
- Electronic corpus of the Turkic languages
- Systems for morphological and syntactic text processing
- Semantic word processing technologies
- Machine translation systems and technologies
- Speech technologies
- Intelligence systems and technologies for learning Turkic languages
- Linguistic ontologies for Turkic languages
- Turkic languages as the basis for the creation of new intelligence technologies and knowledge processing systems
The conference agenda includes plenary and sectional session, round tables, discussions and presentations of software systems.
The requirements for the format of articles will be available on the conference website.
All works undergo blind peer review (at least three reviews). Original, previously unpublished works from 8 to 15 pages (main articles), up to 5 pages (short reports) are accepted for participation.
All the papers accepted for presentation on the conference will be published in the conference Proceedings and on the conference website: http://www.turklang.net after their revision.
Conference working languages
Conference working languages are English, Russian, Tuvan.
Presentations are to be in the English language.
Seminar “Computational Models in Turkic Language and Speech”
The conference programme includes a seminar on “Computational Models in Turkic Language and Speech”. The working language of the seminar is English.
The materials of the seminar are planned to be published as separate seminar proceedings with further publication in the CEUR Workshop Proceedings electronic library (followed by indexing in Scopus).
|Submission of full report texts||till September 1|
|Communication of review results||September 13|
|Communication of conference program||September 17|
|Сonference dates||September 21-23|